- The corrosive environment where air cooled condensers are installed can be degraded by the environment and industrial pollutants.
- The air conditioning radiator is typically made of two different metals that react to each other and expand and contract at different rates and eventually fail.
- A self- etching water based paint epoxy resin, solvent, free moisture cured, it actually can handle temperature up to 180 degrees C.
- The product is designed to self -etching with a corroded surface.
- The product will be rated with salt spray over 3000 hours
- As our product is primarily a carbon graphite solution will be much cheaper to produce than competing products.
- Our product will also improve the thermal qualities of both the old units and possibly new condensers.
Collaborate with IntelliParticle
Are you interested in Innovating with us using the unique heating, shielding or cooling properties of IntelliParticle? We are looking for people like you who will help us deliver IntelliParticle to the marketplace.
Greg Hancock | General Manager
+61 411 550 652
16 Carrington Road
Marrickville NSW 2204
ABN 33 166 430 182