We are in the middle of an energy crisis. IntelliParticle has invented a patented solution for low energy heating elements.
Our patented product is very energy efficient and simple to apply. IntelliParticle products can be solar powered/240volts/D.C.
We have emerged from an R&D phase of 5 years with solid prototypes and growing external validation of our claims with real corporate customers.
- Electrical Interior and Exterior Heating
- Low voltage. Sun-like Warmth- embracing the natural warmth of infrared, radiation heating
- Directly applied on interior elements our electrical heating solutions don’t waste energy to heat up parts that don’t need heating. Passengers are directly warmed through the most natural warmth…radiating heat. At 12V. In seconds…
We are able to heat seats, floors, door jambs, steering wheels, in fact, just about any surface you can apply a coating to, including pipes and engine sumps and other part.
- Oil Sump
- De-misting mirrors
- EMI – Wiring Harnesses
BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION
- achieve faster curing times for concrete, bitumen, piping work, carbon fibre and a variety of other materials.
- Thermal curing concrete 4mpa – IntelliParticle has worked with Concrete Testing Australia to create an admixture that achieves 11.5mpa in 4 hours.
- Conductive Clinker
- Underfloor Heating – underfloor heating system that could be applied to both new homes and the renovators market. Our floor levelling heating element can be applied to both new and old homes, at a fraction of the cost of existing underfloor heating systems.
• Heat Sink
• Sensor Switches
Effective Shielding for Sensitive Electronics.
Electronics and sensors in modern automobiles assume more and more critical tasks and are highly integrated into Electronic Control Units (ECU). A potential malfunction caused through electromagnetic radiation can have negative impacts to the proper operation of these systems and as a result, can potentially risk passenger safety.
Our shielding coatings protect these systems from radiation interference.
BATTERY CELL TECHNOLOGY
Better cycling and cell performance.
Modern batteries suffer from low electrical conductivity of the active materials and also suffer from capacity loss during cycling. Our materials can improve high power efficiency of these cells due to their unique high conductivity.
Our material’s extraordinary electro-chemical stability allows us to increase the lifetime of fuel cells.
Airplane parts icing up in cold environments are a significant threat to operational safety. Additional down time caused by icing is a significant economic issue for airlines and operators.
• Electrical Interior and Exterior Heating
• Aircraft Wings de-icing
• Heated Runways
• Heated front cowlings
• Small plane application – to reduce restrictions in cold climates, heat can be applied to all relevant parts, allowing them to fly at greater heights without fear of freeze
We are able to heat seats, floors, arm rests, in fact, just about any surface you can apply a coating to including wings, fins, pipes, engines parts and housings…
• Anti – mould
• Pipe Thawing
• Outside Buildings – anti-ice – lower insurance
• Kitchen – appliances, oven, kettle, toaster, dishwasher
• Laundry – dryer, washing machine, drying room
• Bathroom – Hot water system, hair dryer, heated bath/sink/floors
- Our Black INTELLI PARTICLE, is almost the darkest material in the world. Lasers absorb all the light as a result of black embodiment. The darkest material in the world costs $2000 a gram, we can produce 96.8 absorbtion of light for $9 a kilo
- INTELLI PARTICLE can be used to create light sources as paint in conjunction with Strontium Illuminate.
- INTELLI PARTICLE can be painted over in any colour, allowing for it to be incorporated into any environment without losing your desired aesthetic.
- heated clothing, without any wire elements…heat t-shirts, shirts, jackets, trousers, socks and variety of undergarments with portable battery power.
Collaborate with IntelliParticle
Are you interested in Innovating with us using the unique heating, shielding or cooling properties of IntelliParticle? We are looking for people like you who will help us deliver IntelliParticle to the marketplace.
Greg Hancock | General Manager
+61 411 550 652
16 Carrington Road
Marrickville NSW 2204
ABN 33 166 430 182